Adult bariatric forearm crutches, adjustable full cuff (pair
Bariatric high weight capacity adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Height adjustable grip to floor from 30" to 41" (77 cm. to 105 cm.) and grip to top of cuff from 9" to 11" (23
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 400 lbs. (181 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5'2” to 6'5” (157 to 196 cm)
- Availability: In stock
Select a color (enlarge)
- Other names: Bariatric high weight capacity adult forearm crutch w/ full cuff
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Foam
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 53.0 oz (1,502.5 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 4.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Cuff diameter: 3¾”
- Grip length: 4⅝”
- Grip diameter: 1¼”
- Grip to floor: 30.5” to 41.5” (77 to 105 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 8.0” to 10.0” (20 to 25 cm)
Actual cuff is black and made of ultra strong nylon. Crutch composition is steel.
Would appreciate if the customer service had a better structure on making responses to customers who ask questions in regards to payment options. Instead, this customer feels attacked for asking payment method using health insurance amidst the corona virus where more than 1/3 of Americans are laid off. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to process a new order- Thank you.
Good crutches, they are very sturdy, I am a large man and I feel completely confident that these crutches can support me. Good product. I think the grips could use a bit more padding, but that is probably a personal preference.