Adult forearm crutches w/half cuff and anatomic grip
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with deep half cuffs and ergonomically correct, latex-free, medium-soft rubber grips (one each for right and left hand). Their anatomic design spreads the weight over a considerably larger surface area thereby greatly reducing strain on both hands and wrists.
Our model 496 forearm crutches are height adjustable from floor to grip and from grip to cuff with a single Clip adjustment (much easier than a push-button). See the Product Sizing tab below the main image for exact measurements.
Features handgrip reflectors for increased safety.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'4” (152 to 193 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Rubber , Anatomic
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 26.0 oz (737.1 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)