Only on walkeasy.com
Adult forearm crutches w/half cuff and anatomic grip (PAIR)
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with deep half cuffs and ergonomically correct, latex-free, medium-soft rubber grips (one each for right and left hand). Their anatomic design spreads the weight over a considerably larger surface area thereby greatly reducing strain on both hands and wrists.
Our model 496 forearm crutches are height adjustable from floor to grip and from grip to cuff with a single Clip adjustment (much easier than a push-button). See the Product Sizing tab below the main image for exact measurements.
Features handgrip reflectors for increased safety.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'4” (152 to 193 cm)
- Availability: In stock
Select a color (enlarge)
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Rubber , Anatomic
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 26.0 oz (737.1 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Cuff diameter: 3¼”
- Grip length: 4½”
- Grip diameter: 1⅜”
- Grip to floor: 28.5” to 40.3” (72 to 102 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 8.5” to 10.5” (22 to 27 cm)
I decided this year to replace my 6 year old aluminum and hard plastic "hospital issued" crutch. I wanted one that is fully adjustable, comfortable and that has a top quality finish. The 496 has all of these features plus many colors to choose from. Just like buying a new car! Seriously though, I could not be happier with my choice. The 496 is well designed and a pleasure to use.
Have a pair already. Love how sturdy and comfortable the hand grip is. Need one left crutch to leave in the house.m