Adult forearm crutches, anatomic grip, adjust. full cuff
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuff and ergonomically correct, latex-free, medium-soft rubber grips (one each for right and left hand). Their anatomic design spreads the weight over a considerably larger surface area thereby greatly reducing strain on both hands and wrists.
Our model 495 forearm crutches are height adjustable from floor to grip and from grip to cuff with a single Clip adjustment (much easier than a push-button). See the Product Sizing tab below the main image for exact measurements.
Now featuring handgrip reflectors for increased safety.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'5” (152 to 196 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Rubber , Anatomic
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 26.8 oz (759.8 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
Especially well suited to people with discomfort in their hands, i.e. individuals with arthritis or other neurological symptoms like carpal tunnel. If you order only one, please remember to specify whether you would like it for right or left hand!