Adult forearm crutches, adjustable half cuff (pair)
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with open half cuff. Height adjustable grip to floor from 28" to 38" (71 cm. to 96 cm.) and grip to top of cuff from 8" to 10" (20 cm. to 25 cm.). Fitted with a foam grip and model T10 black Pivoflex tips.
This model has been discontinued.
As an alternative see model 484 that can be fitted with our Neoprene® grip covers.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: Out of stock
Select a color (enlarge)
|Why are some colors missing?|
This product is unavailable and cannot be ordered at this time.
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Foam
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 18.4 oz (521.6 grs.)
- Warranty: Limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Cuff diameter: 3⅛”
- Grip length: 4⅝”
- Grip diameter: 1¼”
- Grip to floor: 27.8” to 38.6” (71 to 98 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 7.5” to 9.5” (19 to 24 cm)
Also available with a full cuff (see model 490).
The following parts are available for Ref. 494:
- T10: Pivoflex® crutch tips with flex action
- C02: Replacement end cap (for models 490, 492, 494)
- C04: Replacement silencer ring (4XX series)
- C10: Replacement Clip adjustment, forearm crutches
- F01: Replacement foam grips (for 490, 492 and 494)
- N01: Silencer nut & bolt
- P09: Replacement half cuff/cuff extension (model 494)
These are my third set of crutches. One pair to keep in the car, 1 pair for house... and one black pair for dress. Cannot tell you how great they are because they are light. Previous ones were so heavy, they ruined my shoulders. Thanks!