Adult forearm crutches, adjustable 3 ½" full cuff
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with 3 1/2" (8.5 cm.) diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Height adjustable grip to floor from 28" to 38" (71 cm. to 96 cm.) and grip to top of cuff from 7" to 9" (18 cm. to 23 cm.).
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 4'10” to 6' (147 to 183 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Foam
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 18.8 oz (533.0 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
Due to the smaller cuff and overall shorter height, this crutch is particularly well suited for smaller adults. Also available with larger full cuffs (see model 490).
The following parts are available for Ref. 492: