Adult forearm crutches, adjustable 4" full cuff
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Height adjustable from grip to floor and grip to top of cuff. Fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips.
See model 490 in all available colors.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'4” (152 to 193 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Soft , Foam
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 20.0 oz (567.0 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
The following parts are available for Ref. 490: