Adult forearm crutches, adjustable half cuff (PAIR)
Model 484 is a height-adjustable, adult forearm crutch with open or half cuff available in the colors shown below. Fitted with latex-free, medium-soft rubber grips and adjustable from floor to grip and grip to cuff.
Looking for added comfort, try our F04 Neoprene® grip covers!
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'5” (152 to 196 cm)
- Availability: In stock
Select a color (enlarge)
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Adjustability: Grip to floor , Grip to cuff
- Grip Properties: Rubber , Soft-touch
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 24.8 oz (703.1 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 5.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Grip length: 4⅛”
- Grip diameter: 1½”
- Grip to floor: 28.0” to 40.0” (71 to 102 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 9.2” to 11.2” (23 to 28 cm)