Adult folding forearm crutches, fixed 4" full cuff
Folding adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuffs feature a "V-shaped" front cuff opening for quick release. Height adjustable grip to floor from 28.5" to 36.5" (72 cm. to 93 cm.). Fixed-height full cuffs are 8 ¾" above grip (22 cm.). Come fitted with model T10 Pivoflex crutch tips.
Available only in granite grey (as shown).
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 220 lbs. (100 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6' (152 to 183 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Folding adult forearm crutches w/full cuff
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard
- Adjustability: Grip to floor ,
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 21.3 oz (603.8 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
Ideal for traveling, these crutches fold neatly in two. With a collapsed length of just 20.5", they fit easily in most carry-ons or suitcases.