Adult forearm crutches, fixed 4" full cuff (pair)
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Height adjustable grip to floor. Cuff is hinged at 8 ¾" above grip (22 cm.). Comes fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 20.1 oz (569.8 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
Also available in plain anodized aluminum (see model 461).
The following parts are available for Ref. 471: