Adult forearm crutches, fixed 4" full cuff (pair)
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Height adjustable grip to floor. Cuff is hinged at 8 ¾" above grip (22 cm.). Comes fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: In stock
Select a color (enlarge)
|Why are some colors missing?|
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 20.1 oz (569.8 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Cuff diameter: 3¾”
- Grip length: 4½”
- Grip diameter: 3¾”
- Grip to floor: 27.8” to 38.6” (71 to 98 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 8.5” to 8.5” (22 to 22 cm)
Also available in plain anodized aluminum (see model 461).
The following parts are available for Ref. 471:
I was introduced to WalkEasy crutches some 25 years ago and it was love at first sight. They are light, durable, colorful, sturdy and most importantly not clunky and noisy. Did I mention reasonably priced? I cannot imagine my life without these.
I Love these crutches!! Super light, but sturdy! I have 2 pair (in different colors) and plan on getting a third pair as soon as my preferred color comes back in stock! They work great for this Great-Grandma!
My son uses these crutches and really likes them. Just make sure that you check the crutch around the spot where you adjust the height. We have had the crutches break here after a couple of years of use.
As an amputee I have used Walk Easy crutches for over 20 years with extreme joy. They are perfect for loading on the back of my sea kayak when adventuring from British Columbia to Baja. Love your product!
Thank you for making these in a wide variety of colors. It makes having to use mobility aids at a young age much more pleasant.