Adult forearm crutches, fixed 4" full cuff
Anodized aluminum adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Height adjustable grip to floor. Cuff is fixed at 8 ¾" above grip (22 cm.). Comes fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Cuff Type: Full cuff
- Weight (each): 19.3 oz (547.1 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Cuff diameter: 3¾”
- Grip length: 4½”
- Grip diameter: 1½”
- Grip to floor: 27.8” to 38.6” (71 to 98 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 8.5” to 8.5” (22 to 22 cm)
Also available in various epoxy-coated colors (see model 471).
The following parts are available for Ref. 461:
These will be the fourth set of these crutches I've ordered. I love them.