Adult forearm crutches, half cuff (pair)
Our model 455 is an adult-sized, open cuff (half cuff) forearm crutch with a "soft-touch" grip. The upper section consists of fiber-reinforced polymer plastic mounted on aluminum tubing, giving the crutch more strength, rigidity and much less side-to-side sway than any other Euro-style crutch. Tested to support up to 300 lbs.
Height adjustable with a Clip and available in an assortment of epoxy-coated colors.
A single forearm crutch provides much more support and is a great alternative to a cane. Click on "want to buy just one?" below to buy a single crutch (for $44.98).
Please note that only T06 tips will work with this model.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5'2” to 6'4” (157 to 193 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Lofstrand crutches, Canadian crutches, elbow crutches
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard , Rubber , Soft-touch
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 21.0 oz (595.3 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Cuff diameter: 3½”
- Grip length: 4¼”
- Grip diameter: 1½”
- Grip to floor: 29.8” to 38.0” (76 to 97 cm)
- Grip to cuff: 9.0” to 9.0” (23 to 23 cm)
Also available in anodized aluminum. See model 445.
No parts have been specified for Ref. 455.