Adult forearm crutches, half cuff
Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with open half cuff. The entire upper portion is molded in single piece to avoid side-to-side "flex." Model 450 is height adjustable grip to floor from 28.2" to 38.8". Cuff is fixed at 9 1/2" above grip (24 cm.). Comes fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 17.4 oz (493.3 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
Also available in plain anodized aluminum (see model 440).