Adult forearm crutches, half cuff
Model 445 is a very well-constructed, durable half cuff forearm crutch made in Germany. The entire top part is constructed of a fiber-reinforced polymer giving the cuff and extension significantly more strength and rigidity, thereby reducing side-to-side sway. With a deep open cuff, it securely holds your forearm in place.
A single forearm crutch provides much more support and is a great alternative to a cane. Click on "want to buy just one?" below to buy a single crutch (for $34.98).
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Pair (want to buy just one?)
Yes, I´d like to order just one crutch and pay half price.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5'2” to 6'4” (157 to 193 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: Canadian crutches, elbow crutches, Lofstrand
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Cuff Type: Half cuff
- Weight (each): 19.5 oz (552.8 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0110
- Shipping weight: 3.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 13 lbs.)
Also available in epoxy-coated colors as model 455.
No parts have been specified for Ref. 445.