Adjustable cane with Fischer grip, RIGHT hand
This adjustable cane features an anatomically-correct "Fischer" grip that spreads your weight across the entire palm of your hand. Considered by many to be one of the most comfortable grips, it is is especially well-suited to individuals with arthritis or a weakened grasp.
If you're looking for this cane with a LEFT Fischer grip, click here.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Single
- Max. user weight: 260 lbs. (118 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: walking stick, straight cane, ortho cane, ergo cane
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard , Anatomic
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Weight (each): 13.7 oz (388.4 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0100
- Shipping weight: 2.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 8 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Grip to floor: 29.0” to 36.8” (74 to 93 cm)
A cane is typically used on the opposite side of the weak or injured lower limb (be it your hip, leg, knee, ankle or foot). Putting the cane in the opposite hand allows the arm with the cane and the opposing leg to work together to support your body weight!
No parts have been specified for Ref. C54R.