Adjustable cane with Fischer grip, LEFT hand
This adjustable cane features an anatomically-correct "Fischer" grip that spreads your weight across the entire palm of your hand. Considered by many to be one of the most comfortable grips, it is is especially well-suited to individuals with arthritis or a weakened grasp.
If you're looking for this cane with a RIGHT Fischer grip, click here.
- Brand: Walk Easy
- Sold as: Single
- Max. user weight: 260 lbs. (118 kgs)
- Approx. user height: 5' to 6'2” (152 to 188 cm)
- Availability: In stock
- Other names: walking stick, straight cane, ortho cane, ergo cane
- Material Properties: Aluminum
- Grip Properties: Hard , Anatomic
- Adjustability: Grip to floor
- Weight (each): 13.7 oz (388.4 grs.)
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Medicare HCPCS code: E0100
- Shipping weight: 2.0 lbs. (dimensional weight: 8 lbs.)
- Size: Adult
- Grip to floor: 29.0” to 36.8” (74 to 93 cm)
No parts have been specified for Ref. C54L.